Search This Blog

Wednesday

Tri Colour Madness



Hi Dearies

Today I share with you a LO which I worked on for Canvas Corp Brands Challenge. The challenge was to use the colours in our Country Flag.  So here is my take on the same. 

Image result for national flag of india


I want to mention the significance of the three colors in our Country's Flag - Saffron - represents Courage and Sacrifice, White - represents Peace and Truth, Green- represents Faith and Chivalry. The center circle with 24 spokes is the Ashoka chakra which is the wheel of the Law of Dharma.

I have tried to incorporate everything in my LO with the embellishments.  I have used DCWV CS for the LO.  I used Prima White Heavy Gesso with The Craft Treat Stencil which is newly launched and worked on the texture. For color spray used Itsy Bitsy Colour Splash and green acrylic for splashes. Papericious newly launched Dream catcher was my embellishment for the center Chakra and I embossed it with Lindy's Bravarian Blue EP and adhered it. Papericious Leafy stems embossed with Lindy's Green EP, Peekaboo - Diecut leaves, Handmade paper roses, small angel chippie blowing the trumpet, used few flourish stamps and heat set with Ranger Gold EP, few pollen buds, micro beads and pearls, fussy cut butterflies and sentiment as the words I picked which represent my colors in the Flag.

Few close up shots







Sharing with 



Hope you guys like my small share here.

Will be working on few more and shall be here sharing gals.

Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment