Search This Blog

Thursday

Midlight Buddha


Hello Dearies....

My last share of work to end this month and I'm very happy the way this LO turned out.  I had this in mind that I wanted to do a home decor piece and that too Buddha.....so this is here. 

I have used 10x12 canvas applied Prima gesso- Heavy Black and added a broken fan pieces and adhered with Heavy Gel, textured with Prima modelling paste with Prima Filigree Stencil, used some pearls and beads, gave a whole coat of heavy black gesso, heat set and played with Prima Waxes..... and the result is in front of you.  I loved the way the whole process has turned this piece into a stunning home decor. Highlighted with Viva gold for finishing.

I love Buddha in any form and its so peaceful to just see this beautiful face. I'm happy to have done this piece with recycled stuff and I would be framing this and having hung on my living room wall. 

Few close up shots






Sharing this with


"Anything Goes" + optional Brights.




Hope you all like my share of work .....to end this month.

Will join you all with more new creations......till then..happy crafting!

Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment