Search This Blog

Thursday

Rock



Hi All....

Today I share a little canvas with lots of hardware mechanicals and few stuff in my stash like broken keys, bracelet, beads, buttons, wooden chippies, a small perfume bottle, heart sequence, art stones, texture paste, the centre mounted piece is a tubelight battery (LOL)!! 3Dgel, and few pearls to cover the gaps.

I adhered everything from wooden chippies, keys, beads, hardware,tubelight battery on to a mesh and applied texture paste (Finnabair).  Applied three to four layers for thick texture and used art stones on to this. Allowed to dry overnight and used mica powders to colour and twinkling H2Os. Dry brushed distress stain on the edges of the canvas. In the last put a sentiment as ROCK being an inspirational word for this little piece of art.

This was my first try with this stuff......usually I love flowers and butterflies butterflies (LOL)!

But this was quite a try. Sharing few close up shots...











I'm sharing this with 


Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog

A Vintage Journey


Hope you all like this little art shared with you.

Stay Blessed

Cheers!!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment