Search This Blog

Sunday

Rainbow





Hi All...


Today I have a colourful LO to share with you all.  The mood board colours were awesome and played with it.

I used prima white heavy jesso, Peekaboo stencil, mulberry flowers, Lindy's Magical powders (Prairie wild flowers), pearls beads, baby embellishments, DCWV card stock scrap papers in my stash, and that's my son's pic while he was a baby....

I applied clear gesso, heatset and stencilled with Prima white heavy jesso, used Lindy's Magicals, Adhered baby embellishments, layered with strips of DCWV birthday CS and finally adhered colourful pearls matching the LO.

Few closeup shots :









I'm sharing this piece of art with 


Hope you all liked this little art of mine...

Will join back with yet another work of mine.......soon

Stay Blessed

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment